Safely Serving You and Your Family
What to Expect at Your Appointment
Our reception area will be closed during this time; we will be doing curbside check-in instead.
How it Works
1. Call or Text (502) 538-2400 for Mt Washington and (502) 543-5539 for Shepherdsville upon your arrival in our parking lot to check-in
- Please share Patient’s Name, DOB, and Appt Time
2. Wait safely in your car
3. Once we are ready to take you back for your appointment, we will call or text you to come inside.
Includes completion of questionnaire, signature of informed consent, and temperature check taken prior to entrance
Pre-Appointment Forms (Click below to complete the form the office of your appointment)
Qualifications for Office Admittance
- No exposure to someone with COVID-19
- No travel outside the US in last 14 days
- No symptoms of COVID-19 as described by CDC:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking and/or chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Runny nose (specific to kids)
Diarrhea (specific to kids)
Vomiting (specific to kids)
- Lower than 100.4 temperature
- Temperature will be taken on all patients, parents/guardians, and anyone who enters the office
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Expanded use of personal protective equipment for staff, patients and anyone entering the office.
- Masks are required for admittance into the office. We encourage parents, and patients over age 3, to wear their own masks to appointments.
- Staff will be following all guidelines for usage of PPE, including:
- Masks (at all times, not just during treatment)
- Face Shields
Patient Only Clinic
We encourage parents to allow children who are comfortable in the dental environment to come back for treatment on their own; to ensure social distancing in our office, we suggest waiting in your vehicle until your child’s appointment is complete. If this isn’t possible, only one adult will be allowed to accompany the child. No additional children will be allowed in the office, unless they also have an appointment at that time. A safe 6ft. distance must be maintained between the doctor/staff and parent within the treatment area, and all other areas in the office.
Peroxyl Mouth Rinse
Prior to any treatment or care, appropriate aged patients will be asked to rinse with a peroxyl mouthwash
Additional Protective Measures
- Hand sanitizer stations at entrance/exit
- Frequent and extensive disinfection of all surfaces where staff and patients come into contact
- 6ft social distancing strictly enforced
- Protective barriers will be placed in treatment and lobby areas where 6ft isn’t possible
- Doors that can remain open, will be open at all times, to reduce contact surface opportunity
- Extended schedule to reduce number of people in office at one time
- No toys, magazines or similar items in waiting rooms
- Common use areas eliminated (ie: drink stations, internet stations, etc)
- Staff will be wearing masks at all times while in our office
- Staff will complete daily health screening and temperatures
Prepare Your Child for the Appointment
Because our staff will be wearing masks at all times, your child will be unable to see our smiling faces and will possibly feel more apprehensive. Talking to your child about what to expect and how it is all the same friendly staff and doctors they’re used to can help alleviate some of these possible apprehensions. We will do everything in our power, while still being safe, to ensure your child feels comfortable and at ease.